What is Technical Cleanliness
Particulate pollutants (in different forms) on components, liquids and in systems.
What is included in Technical Cleanliness
Can be “measured” via equalizer, particle count, weight etc. Can consist of anything from metallic to organic pullotants.
Can be measured via liqueurs, spray tests, test pens / varnishes, flourescene measurement, etc. usually consists of organic pullotants.
Hard to place and difficult to measure traditional cleanliness methods.
Measures to improve cleanliness
● Invest in laundry equipment
● Invest in the lab. and analysis equipment
● Change design of process and production line
● Educate staff
● Optimize process planning / storage as well as transport distances
● Optimize choice of materials and packing
● Common sense, keep clean around